Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last Post

I was reading over all of my latest blog posts and thinking about my time spent blogging this semester. I realized how much the blogs really helped me retain information and the ideas from the books. Everyone of my blog posts was an issue that really struck me as interesting and inspiring. It struck me that the biggest ideas and plot points I can remember from all the books this semester were topics that I had blogged about. It only makes sense that the process of writing out my ideas helped me remember. I noticed too how much certain characters or plot points reminded me of events in my own life or events I have heard about in the media. I liked most of the core books because they were easy to relate too and could be applied to anything thing even in modern society. The blogs then gave us the freedom to make those vital connections before we forgot them the next day in class. Overall, the blogs were very helpful to my core experience.

No comments: